There weren't very many changes between the Novial28 of An
International Language and the Novial30 of Novial Lexike,
but here they are.
- Numbers: 7 sep and 8 ok became set and
- Vocabulary: There are a few vocabulary changes (e.g.
monate->mensu, vorte->vorde); since
AIL did not have a glossary as such, I will not list all the changes
here but merely say that NL is the canonical vocabulary reference.
- Adverbs: the -im ending is no longer required if it
immediately precedes an adjective. Thus extrem fasil, tot
- Future: The particle ve has been added by the side of
sal to represent the future tense.
- Concrete neuter: Whereas in N28 the ending -um represents
neuter, N30 has an additional ending also. The suffix -u
represents concrete neuter objects, and -um is
reserved for abstract things. These endings are
primarily used in two ways: to form nouns from adjectives, and in the
pronouns lu, lum.
In all other cases, AIL may be regarded as correct as a base upon which
the N98 modifications are applied. James Chandler has put
AIL online in
Don Blaheta /
hi spatie intentionalim fad